One Store. One Family. Holsten Jewelers - Establish 1912
Holsten Jewelers began its legacy in 1912 when Joseph Holsten opened Holsten Jewelers in Vienna, Austria. It remained there until he moved to New York in the late 1930’s with his son Berndt Holsten. The store opened up in lower Manhattan and then moved up to the Bronx right off the Grand Concourse on Tremont Avenue.